Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snap Happy



That's me lately. Ever since I got this new handy-dandy camera I have been snap - snap- snappin away!!

I got my Traveling Trunk today from Matilda Jane. For those of you who do not know what it is- essentially it's a sample of each piece of clothing or accessory in the entire line. Everything is a different size so you can get an idea of how things fit, or what size you would need for you daughter...




Anyway, I tried a few on Giuliana tonight, she gave me all of about 10 minutes of her time after she got out of the bath and then after that she was done..

Don't you just wanna reach out and SQUEEEEEZE her! I sure do. She's so dang cute, and I love her little chubby legs! When in her life, other than now, will it be okay for her to have chubby legs? poor baby, never!! I do love them though, they remind me that she's not as "BIG" as she'd like to convince you she is!



She's also a little bit of a rockstar.. Can't 'cha tell?

1 comment:

Casey said...

Cutie!! LOVE that bluebird...