Saturday, March 7, 2009

A little FASHION SHOW :D

I got my "Blog Win" yesterday from Matilda Jane. Denise does contests on her blog from time to time, and I won one of them a few weeks ago. Any how, I got the dress yesterday in the mail. Oh how I love brown UPS boxes with Matilda Jane stickers on them!! I even love it when I'm not sure WHATS inside of it :D I got a dress from fall that I wanted for Giuliana because its ALL blue, and it's got the leopard fabric I like so much. I'll be saving it for this fall, but I wanted to try it on to see how it looked on her.. She was being a ham this morning... can't you tell?



I also tried on some of the Anticipation stuff that came last week.. I love this stuff. The coloring is GREAT for Giuliana, and so beautiful.

There is something about this photo that jumps out at me. I am not sure what it is, it's not her eyes. Although they are beautiful, it's not what "calls to me " from this photo. Maybe it's the peace I SEE in her eyes. I don't know. But I do love this picture.





And then last but not least.. here is what she actually wore today.. Its GiGi and MiMi before we took her to McDonald's for lunch :D




Oh yeah, and before I forget.. Giuliana hugged me today and said " I love you pieces" which means she's trying to say what I say all the time, which is " I love you to pieces". I won't lie. I almost cried when she said that to me. She's such a sweet baby.

No comments: