Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Meeesha"






Yep! That's right folks, Giuliana tried to say Mitra tonight. Thankfully she was unaware of what she was saying, and who she was actually calling. But none the less, she did try. When I asked her what my name was, she said "Momma!" but she seemed some what confused as to why my Mother was calling me "Meessha" lol.

Sunday was pretty low-key for us today. We BOTH slept in till 10am which was amazing. We hung out together at the house for a bit and then got cleaned up and went to Grammy's house.



Some of these pictures I took here at the house before we left and some I took at Grammys house out by the pool. I love this top, so much. It's so girly and SPRING!

I of course was afraid she was going to fall in the pool, but she insisted on swinging her little heart out on the railing...thankfully there was no swimming... for either of us..


No comments: