Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It was a GOOD mail day :)



Know why? Because my 1st box came from the show I did on the 1st. Matilda Jane, of course. As if I would buy anything else?!?! I know, I know, I should really branch out, but I just really love the stuff and Giuliana seems to as well. I love all of the stuff we got, but then again, I knew I would. I don't think I'll be exchanging anything except the 1 pair of ruffles, if I can get a pair of 18s that is. The 2s seem to be running a tad long. There were more clothes, but we'll have to save them for another day because she was done. Ah well, without further delay, here are the pictures her highness was kind enough to let me snap..



Doesn't she look cute here? I love this outfit and it was totally on accident. I would have never thought to put these 2 together, but it works!


Can we all please take a moment to notice the PHONES on this dress :D I wonder why I got her this dress hahah!

No comments: