Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bright & Colorful



I love Bright & Colorful clothes. Not on me, of course. But on children. My Step Mother never let me wear dark colored clothes growing up, I of course rebeled. But I get it now. Little girls LOOK like little girls when they are all dressed in BRIGHT colors, funky shapes, and even funky pants. I really dont think Giuliana owns anything darker than brown, and certainly dosnt own anything thats black except 2 pairs of shoes. Me on the otherhand, I own lots of black. But Im an adult, and black is slimming, and always looks nice no matter what the occasion is.



I mean, seriuosly, whats not to love about this outfit? It's perfect for Giuliana. It may not be YOUR style, but you have to admit (even if you only admit it to yourself), It is Giuliana's style. She ROCKS her Matilda Jane like no other!

Look at these two kiddos, they are second cousins. His name is Michael, and he is my cousin Sheena's son. How cute are they? I loved watching them play, Giuliana was so gentle with him, and he just followed her around. Here they were playing hide-n-seek in her closet (Well, one of them anyway)



And then of course one of MDR III by himself.. Yes, that's what I call him, it's his intials. I'm either calling him MDR or Russell (which is his last name and what I call his Father). His Mother prefers I call him MDR :D So, MDR it is!

1 comment:

Casey said...

What a doll... She looks adorable!!