Sunday, March 22, 2009

Peace & Quiet

It's what I have had a lot of the past week. With Clara passing Chuck and Darlene were away with the rest of the family in Ohio getting all of her arrangements together and burying her next to her husband, John, who passed before her. I was able to stay at their house, and tend to Mr. Khat while they were gone. Yesterday morning before the neighborhood awoke I took Giuliana outside to take some pictures. I need more practice with my camera, and I don't like a lot of people watching me all the time :D

Anyhow, these were the best ones I got.

I really like this peasant top and it looks cute with these pants- but I liked the peasant more underneath the knot dress, so I think that's prob how she will wear it most of the time.


She wanted to smell the flowers, and then she turned around and next thing I knew she had ..


picked me a flower !! She was so cute she told me " I pick flowers Momma, I love you much" It was cute. I almost fell over laughing.


I taught her how to say "Spin Spin Sugar" while she twirls and that's what she was doing here.


And last but not least, even though shes not looking, it's my fave. The lighting and everything.. I don't know, she looks like an Angel to me.

No comments: