Wednesday, March 11, 2009

See MY Daddy!



When I picked Giuliana up from school tonight I asked her if she wanted to go to the park and see Daddy. To which she promptly replied "See MY Daddy!" at the top of her lungs. Then she turned around to her friends at school and said "Bye, See Daddy!" and walked out of the class room. It was cute. The whole way to the park when she would break away from Abby In Wonderland on her DVD player she would ask about Daddy and where he was. I think that was her way of telling me that I wasn't driving fast enough. Anyway, these are a few of the pictures I took of them tonight. It was a lot of fun watching them two play. What you can't see from these photos is how absolutely DIRTY she ended up. Oh well. She got a bath when we got home!

Daddy picked up "De Donald's" for her on his way to the park to meet us

The last picture I have of them two swinging together she was about a 2 weeks old, if that.


I LOVE these last two pictures. In the one she's crawling towards us through a tube on the play ground and in the last picture they were saying " 1...2....3" before they BOTH slid down the slide :D


No comments: