Sunday, March 1, 2009

Birthday Bash x's 2

That's right! Not only did Giuliana turn 2 yesterday, she also had 2 birthday parties!! Not all in one day of course, or even one weekend. But the child did have 2birthday parties.

Last weekend when I took Giuliana to Tallahassee my Dad, Step Mom and Sisters all decided to throw a little party for her. She was not only suprised, but excited for the cake and presents! I think I was more excited than her though. Wondering why? Well, I knew my Dad had found a portable DVD player for her, and that my car ride back to Orlando (about 300 miles) would be a LOT quieter than the ride up there was! For that, I was not only excited, but thankful!!

(This is me and 2 of my sisters, I have 1 more who wasn't present for the photo.)





(This cake was AMAZING!)


Then, as if all of that wasn't enough, we had another party for her yesterday. This party was at Chuck and Darlene's house. It's also where we had her party last year. This year however, she was a WHOLE lot more moble, and was INTO everything. Forgive the bad pictures.. It really was quite a task yesterday to make sure I took pictures and we didn't have any toddlers try to take a SWIM in the pool...eeeek!


(Birthday Breakfast)

(Forrest, Carli, Giuliana & Allison)


(Giuliana and her MAIN SQUEEZE, Linkon! Aren't they CUTE!)











(Giuliana and Grand Daddy Mark, Stephen's Father)

What a lucky girl huh? Im tellin' ya. She has no idea how good she has it. We aren't a perfect family, and she doesn't live a perfect life. BUT, and its a big one, she has SO many people in her life that TRULY love her, and thats a wonderful thing. Sadly, there are so many children out there in this world who aren't loved half as much as they should be, or she is.

1 comment:

Ella Sophie Photography said...

How adorable she is. Looks like it was a blast. Love her with her main squeeze. How cute. I think you captured the moment wonderfully. You look Gorgeous BTW.