Sunday, April 26, 2009

Some one was feeling a little better this afternoon so I took her for a quick trip to the mall. I needed to get out of the house, and so did she.

Before we left for the mall we went over and saw Memaw because she was sitting outside on the porch. I took a few pictures of them together. None of which was any good really. The ones where Giuliana wasn't busy with her fingers in her mouth- which is her new camera pose- she was moving to much to get a steady shot. So here is the *best* one.



Aunt Lori sent home a few little prezzies for Giuliana, but I'm only going to show one right now. I need a MUCH better picture of the other, before I let the cat out of the bag on that! So, here she is, with her new toothbrush :)


And last but not least.. she didn't think my camera lens would be able to get her, so she didn't have her hands in her mouth. I tell ya, she does WHATEVER she can to try to get me going lol.

No comments: