Saturday, April 25, 2009

She's sick again!


I swear, poor girl is always sick it seems. I don't know where or why she gets it. But it's always a viral, there is ALWAYS nothing that they can give me to treat it. It's a bit annoying to say the least. I missed some work last week, Darlene watched her some, and Grandma did too. We all kind of took turns taking care of her.

I got bored yesterday and dressed Giuliana up. I wanted to see if these pants would be capris, or still full length. I was hoping for capris, and I am glad I was right. Soem of you will tell me that they are a bit "loud" but I like them, and they are perfect for beach vacations, and trips around town. So, they're stayin!

Today we had to get out of the house- I was, and so was she - tired of being home all the time. So we got showers and cleaned our selves up nicely and went to the Red Ball (Target) as Giuliana calls it. I needed a shoe rack for the back of my door, and she needed a new Elmo movie, or so I was informed. What do you think of this outfit? A little Jailbird-ish. But its still cute, and SO comfy! She loved it and it didn't get on her nerves. Aunt Carol made the pretty bow in her hair! A perfect match!

Larry had his Vespa in the driveway, and on the back is a big black baboon stuffed monkey type thing... My goodness. She kept giving it dirty looks and saying " No scare me!!!" at the top of her lungs. I'm guessing she wasn't a fan?

No comments: