Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sorry! I've been MIA

Helllllo out there! Sorry, I have been MIA for about a week or so. I've had a lot going on but I'll just fill you in on the good stuff:

Mom and I went to B-Ryan and Lindsay's wedding over this past weekend. I was a little nervous about going- but not because of who he was marrying- because I was SURE that Bryan had not told his Mom or his friends that I would be there. And Guess what? I was right! His groomsmen thought I was crashing the wedding when they saw me sitting in the 4th row at the church and his Mother couldn't remember my name and was trying to figure out why I was there. Even Bryan looked a little caught off guard to see me when he finally realized I was there. It was a WONDERFUL time. Bryan and Linds sure know how to throw a party! I had the best time I have had in quite a while.

I'll tell ya, I couldn't have picked a better bride and wife for Bryan. Lindsay is amazing, and I could tell by looking at her, she loves him so much. Hes happy, and she is happy too. All I've ever wanted for him, he's found.

So, I guess, in some sort of way, it makes it all worth while. Had he not met me, moved to Orlando, and we broke up- he wouldn't have met her. I'm thankful for her. She'll always take care of him, the way he's always wanted.


I also took Giuliana over to meet with a photographer that is local here, and happens to be a girlfriends' father. He got to take some test shots of Giuliana after school (which explains the hair) but despite her ragga-muffin style the picture still looks pretty darn cute!



His name is Joe, and he'll be taking some pictures of Giuliana over the next few weeks and as I start to get the proofs back I'll post them here for all to see.

Until then- take care! I'm going to bed!

No comments: