Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Maclay Gardens & Lake Ella

My Sister, Parisa, took Giuliana down to Maclay Gardens last weekend while I was in Tallahassee for my other Sister's 15th birthday ( I have 3 sisters ). It was a nice afternoon with just the 3 of us. We never do stuff with JUST Parisa, so it was nice. I took a lot of pictures of Giuliana and Parisa, but I also had her take some of just Giuliana and I.




I got us matching necklaces from a girlfriend out in Colorado who does custom beading. I picked out SERVAL beads and then gave her an overview of what I was looking for and she went to work. I had always wanted a Mothers Necklace, and this was just the thing I was looking for. My as a silver pendant that is stamped with "Mommy" , a princess crown, and Giuliana's birthstone. It also has her birthstone dangling down behind the big heart. I picked out the big clay beads you see. Raspberry, butterflies, flowers etc. It's lovely. I wanted Giuliana's to match, with out being cheesy. So, we have a lot of the same beads, same color scheme, but she has a butterfly that is stamped with GiGi on the front and purple and peridot gems that are sealed to it. Her name is Heather, and this is her site Chickapee Creations. Its a site on Etsy where you can "convo" her to discuss having a custom made, or picking one out that she already has completed. She's a real artist!



And then of course, I had to take a few of my Princess, on her own. I can never really help myself. These two pictures were taken one right after the other, and look at how different she looks in each one. She's really something.





Wanna see one of my Sister and Giuliana? Well, here you go. Remember, I have 3 sisters, this is just the oldest one of the bunch. She's an interesting girl. You never really know what she's thinking, or what she's going to do. She has grown up to be so beautiful, but so clueless to it. Parisa is a bit of fresh air mixed with attitude. I love that girl.

No comments: