Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Sunday

(Which one of these two do you THINK she has more wrapped around her tiny little fingers?)

Yes, I am a few days late in posting these pictures but I have been pretty tired this week. I also have another trip back to Tallahassee this weekend to see some more family- and a trip to Nana and PopPop's i'm sure. They have hopefully recovered by then.


Here are some Easter pictures I took- Giuliana hunted for eggs, but needed assistance in FINDING them. I don't think she would do that well with having to compete with other children for the eggs. So this worked at well.




And here she is at the end of the hunt, with all 12 eggs in her basket and happy as could be! They almost all had M & M 's in them, because that is what she likes so much. Happy Easter!

No comments: