Friday, May 8, 2009

Cape San Blas & Mother's Day



We're in Cape San Blas for Mother's Day and while everyone is fast asleep I thought maybe I would have some time to post some pictures of what I've taken so far. We didn't get to the beach until mid afternoon and by the time we got out there, the sun was pretty high. So, these were the best I could get. I am hoping to take Giuliana out on to the beach tomorrow morning before the sun gets too high and I can get some better pictures of her.



These 2 are of Giuliana and Uncle Alex before we went to dinner tonight. I didn't get any good ones of Giuliana and Alex, she wouldn't play nice. But I did manage to get a good one of her, despite her efforts of sabotage





If you are ever in Port St. Joe , Florida you have to find this place called "Peppers". It's where we had dinner tonight and it was AMMMMAZING!!!

No comments: