Sunday, April 12, 2009

Saturday's Easter Hop

WOW! What a weekend! It started on Friday, with what should have been a 4 hour drive to Tallahassee. It turned into a 7 hour drive instead. There was some sort of accident on the highway and it took us almost 3 hours to go 10-15 miles. Terrible! Once we got there, things were looking up!


We had dinner out at Chilis. It was great. I had the usual. Big shocker huh? LOL I can't help it. I'm pretty predictable when it comes to food.

We had a long wait before we could be seated, and Giuliana wasn't a fan.


After she ate her dinner, Nana and PopPop insisted that she *NEEDED* M&M covered ice cream.


On Saturday we had a big day planned. We had plans to go over to Carabelle Beach where some of PopPops's daughters were, and then to a Worm Grunt festival in Sopchopy. It was alot of fun, even the festival. I took some engagment photos for Jillian and Cody while we were in Carabelle. Jillian is David's daughter, and her and Cody are getting married in October. I took LOTS of pictures of Giuliana on Saturday, and some of a few other people when I remembered to ;)

Before we even left the house I tried to get some pictures of Giuliana in 1 of her Easter dresses ( I was lucky and got to pick 2 ). Here are a few of those.

I am not a fan of this picture, but it turned out to be the only one that was taken of her and I. So yeah. Here you go.
Of course, I had to take one of Pop Pop and his 2 leading ladies. I like how Giuliana and Lori and are looking at eachother and smiling with such love and appriciation for eachother. It's sweet.
I happen to really like the picture of Giuliana and Alex, I plan on getting it developed and framing it for him.

And then of course, just one of my Angel all on her own.

These were taken in Carabelle. The little baby below is Miss Addison, she is Giuliana's cousin. She is about 11 mths younger than Giuliana, and has some really beatiful olive eyes I had never noticed till I took this picture.


We took the girls down to the beach, and while they played in the sand and in the ocean, I took Jillian and Cody down the beach. It's always easier to take pictures of people when they don't have an audience.


How sweet do they look? Aunt Jillian just loves these 2 girls.
Needless to say, Giuliana obviously enjoyed her time at the beach. I hadn't planned on her going in the water, so I was not prepared with a bathing suit for her. Next time, I'll pack one just in case!

After the girls were done at the beach we got them dressed again and took them down to the Worm Grunt Festival in Sopchopy, which was on the way home. It was interesting to say the least. I saw things there I dont think I will see again, but thats alright. Giuliana had fun ridding on PopPop's sholders and everyone got a little something, from pop corn, to bracelets and hats. It had something for everyone. THANKFULLY, I did not see any " Worm Gruning" going on, however I'm still unclear as to what that really is??






Tomorrow I'll post the pictures from today. This post was long enough!!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Happy Easter!! Great photos!!