Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yummy Velour


We got this jacket a few weeks ago, and it has finally been cold enough to wear it! I love this jacket, and so does Giuliana. It's so soft and keeps her warm with out being to cumbersome on her when she is trying to get around.





Nothing really interesting to report today. It was my Birthday, 26 years old now. It seems like the years just keep passing by even quicker than they did the year before. What's up with that? I guess that means my Mother was right, and as soon as you have a child the years just go by faster and faster.

I did get some nice gifts today, 3 dresses, 1 necklace, and 1 bracelet from Brighton that has a cupcake on it :D I love that bracelet LOL, I don't know what it is. But I do love it. My girlfriend Jamie also got me the prettiest pink roses, once they open I'll take a picture and post it. The dresses are cute too, I wore one tonight to dinner, and Ill wear one of the other ones tomorrow, and then another one on Thursday, weather permitting. I am going to get some black tights and some knee high boots with a heel so that I can wear my dresses this fall/winter with out being so cold!

No comments: