Monday, November 10, 2008

Simply Bowdacious

Yep! Giuliana is Simply Bowdacious! (pun intended)

One of the girls I know through the Matilda Jane forums also makes bows on the side, and has her own website too of course. Any how, I was telling her how I wanted to branch out into the world of bows and how Giuliana had recieved a few for Christmas from her Aunt last year but that I needed some to match some the bright Matilda Jane colors that are in the new fall/winter lines.




So, she sent me this one. Its Brown, Pink & Lime. I love it. It will match ALMOST everything that we have, which is awesome.

If you would like one, shoot Melinda an email!!! I'm sure she could get you a bow that will make your daughter look just as BOWDACIOUS :D

1 comment:

Casey said...

Oh I LOVE her bows... She just made the most beautiful poinsettia one for Em for Christmas. Love them.

Looking adorable as always!!