Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's Giuliana's World..

I dated a guy a while back (okay, ages ago) who used to say "Mitra, baby, this is YOUR world! I'm just happy to be LIVIN'in it". Now, of course, it was said in fun. He would always try to get me going- and see what I would say next.

Any how, lately, it's been creeeeeeping into my head. But a little differently..and it makes me smile. It goes a little something like this :

Giuliana, Honey, this is YOUR world! I'm just THANKFUL to be 'LIVIN'in it

And I really do mean it. It sounds funny, sure. But it's true. This IS her world, because everything I do, day in and day out, it's done for her. Even my hobbies are a reflection of her. I hope some day when she grows up in to a head strong teenager she is still able to realize how much I really love her, even if she also thinks "I don't know anything".

No comments: