Friday, November 21, 2008

Jamie



My girlfriend Jamie is probably one of the sweetest girls I know. She and I go way back, and I do mean WAY back. I am pretty sure we have been friends for 10 years now. We don't get to see each other often. I am busy with Giuliana and she's always jettin' off somewhere. But she did take time out of her day on Tuesday to come to dinner for my Birthday. Her idea, mind you. I would have more than likely, stayed home. But Jamie had other ideas and she saw too it that they happened!

Giuliana was quite a handful, and needless to say, no there were no photos of her and I from that night.


This photo would have been great, except for 2 things happening. 1) My finger was in the way & 2) she was preparing to JUMP OFF of the chair!



I forgot about Thankful Thursday.. whoops.. I guess this week I have been most thankful for her. She has no idea how thoughtful it was of her.

No comments: