Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today's post is easy. I just wanted a place to list the things I am thankful for, the people I appreciate and so often don't tell them.

I Am Thankful For:

1)Giuliana and all the love and laughter she has brought to my life because without her life would never be the same.

2) To be EMPLOYED when so many others out there are not.

3) To have a place to live, food to eat, and clothes to wear. They may be necessities, but there are so many who go with out. I am lucky to not have to.

4) For my Family. All of them, even the ones that aren't actually blood related. They are important to me too, and they have become MY FAMILY.

5) My friends, because as the saying goes "Your friends are the family your heart chooses for you " and it is so true.

6) For Stephen. Because with out him, I wouldn't have Giuliana.


There are many other things I should be thankful for, and am thankful for.. But I have to same some for next Thursday :)

No comments: