Saturday, November 15, 2008

Attitude.. and LOTS of it!

For the past few days when I go to get Giuliana from school I find her wearing mini pig tails. Imagine my shock, because she doesn't often allow people to do things with her hair.

When I picked her up Friday night and took her over to Grammy's house for dinner I was able to try to snap a few pictures. She of course, was not a fan and was giving me SO much ATTITUDE about the whole thing. Little did she know, if she would have just let me get ONE nice picture, I would have stopped LOL.

This one was taken outside, it was dark, but I tried to make the best of it.


And this one was taken on the steps, she wanted in the house, and I wanted a picture.. So, this is what she let me have.. Like I said, ATTITUDE.



Last but not least, I had to bribe her with a cookie just so she would look at me!!!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Look how sweet! Love the pigtails and the MJ!