Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oy Vey!



Nope, I am not Jewish. But, after the day I have had with Miss Thing, I have earned the right to say " Oy Vey!". I swear, she must not like me to much, despite the fact that I love her to pieces. She gave me SUCH a hard time all day. Poor Darlene, she
agreed to go to lunch with us- and after lunch- we both decided we wouldn't be going to lunch with Giuliana anymore. It was pretty stressful.

(Cute huh? I just found this. It was taken back in April)

I'm excited to say, I have some vacation time coming up in a few days. Next weekend we are all meeting at Anna Maria Island for another week-long adventure at the beach. It's sure to be fun, and I am excited at the promise of having the sand and ocean be our back yard. Not to mention, that with this new camera I have, I should get some pretty awesome pictures of our vacation this year. Stay tuned!

No comments: