Saturday, July 4, 2009

"See My Big Muscles, Momma!!"

Yep! You heard (Read) it here first folks! Giuliana says to me " See my big muscles, momma!" as she puts money into her piggy bank here at Nana & Pop-Pos house. It doesn't actually require big muscles, but you do have to force the money into the bank because it's one of those automatic counter type things. Anyway, she was adorable.


The headband was made by a girlfriend of mine in Jacksonville who does a lot of them for people on the boards. Her name is Lisa, and I am sure she has an etsy site or a website, I'll ask her and come back and post it if she does have one. Not only is the headband cute, I am SO thrilled she left it on, and has hair long enough to wear it :D


Last night Giuliana, Dave and I went to Chilis where Alex and Lori were going to come meet us. It gave me an excuse to try this new set on Giuliana. She had worn the top to school before, but not with the pants. I must say, I was excited to see it on her. It was cuter (in my opinion) than what I even thought it would be. Giuliana isn't feeling well, and really wasn't into haviing her picture taken, so I only got a few.. ..



Plus, I have discovered something. I am spoiled now.Don't laugh yet, this really is a new thing for me :) Ever since I got the Nikon D80, I don't want to take pictures with anything else. I am used to the speed of that camera and I dont have the patience that the point-n-shoots require ;) I'll be happy when my camera comes back from it's month long trip across the united states and Alaska.

No comments: