Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekends

How great are they? I love them. I have had weekends off for about 8 months now, and I see why every one was always so shocked when I told them I always worked on the weekends, and I never had a saturday off. Now, I get it. I don't think I'll ever work weekends again. Ever.

This weekend we went to Darlene and Chucks since they finally decided to come home! It was nice to be able to spend some time with them on Friday night- and tonight too, we are going back over for dinner. On Saturday morning I took Giuliana outside to take some pictures of her.. I hadn't had my camera in almost a month. It was nice to be able to catch her funny faces again.




Also this weekend Mark, Stephen's dad, came for a short visit. He was here Saturday afternoon and stayed through this afternoon. Giuliana had a good time, they played and played and played. I was able to take a few pictures of them in the pool and then 1 of them before dinner last night. Its 4:45pm and she has been asleep since 1:20 this afternoon. Do you think she's tired?



No comments: