Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Hero

Do you know who My Hero is? Don't laugh, and don't roll your eyes.. Hear me out...

Giuliana is My Hero & I couldn't pick a better person to admire.

See this picture below... It's a perfect example of why.... Really LOOK at this picture...

Mitra_July_Aug_144
Care Free, Fun, Happy, TASTING life & Living It!

Not only is she happy to be alive but she is also happy with her life. That's more than I can say for a lot of people (myself included at times). She is loved, and she loves. She see the good in people and is happy to just be near you. Giuliana doesn't notice your faults. She doesn't judge you. If you are nice to her she likes you. She's simple & enjoys it that way. I call Giuliana "The Mayor" because everywhere we go she is always greeting the people passing by her. She is so outgoing & will befriend anyone regardless of age, color or gender.

Like I said, she's my hero. I want to be more like her every day in every way.

No comments: