Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quality Time

Giuliana and I have had LOTS of quality time together this week and I have really enjoyed it. I didnt realize how much I missed her, and how much of her I was missing till this week. I layed off last week, so she's stayed home with me this week. We haven't done that since I was on maternity leave a year and a half ago. My how the time has gone by, but thats a whole nother post..

I have had the time to dress her pretty a few days this week and It's been fun ;) I've been able to get a few pictures of her. The first ones are ones I took this morning... She's wearing Matilda Jane, of course. It's the Holiday Knot top and Celery Ruffles, underneath she has a onsie on.

I like this one, I put her in her car seat and she was soo excited that we were going somewhere.


I just LOVE her ;) Seriously, what's not to love ;)


She's trying to break into Grandma's house here lol


This one is funny, everytime she says "cheese" she crinkles her nose up and smiles so sweet :)


I have more pictures but I have not uploaded them yet. When I get them uploaded, I'll post them. Allison is also almost done with the Holiday pictures that she took, and I'll post them too when I get them!!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Mitra- So sorry to hear about your job. I hope it is not for very long. This economy is getting out of hand.

She looks ADORABLE!! love the MJ... Enjoy your time.