Friday, December 5, 2008

Catch Up Time!!

I have been kinda MIA since before Thanksgiving. Sorry about that. I do have some new picture to post, and some things to fill everyone in on, but I don't really know how much time I'll have... So, I'll do my best.

Mark, Carol and Siena were here the week of my Birthday, and left just a few days before Thanksgiving. Mark took tons of pictures, and we even managed to have a Family photo taken. I only have that one to post right now, I emailed Carol to ask for the rest of them :) Some of the ones that Mark got of the girls together are adorable! While they were here we also all went to Church together with Grandma, which I know she really loved. It was nice to see them, and I hope they come back soon!! Giuliana sure loves playing with Miss Siena

Mark, Carol and Siena on the left. Erin, Giuliana and I down below. My Mother, Granny and Lori on the right side.


For Thanksgiving we went to Tallahassee to see Lori and Dave, AKA Nana and PopPop. It was fun, it always is. I left at 4am, and drove up there. Ill never do that again. I was falling asleep most of the way and seriously considered pulling over. Once Giuliana woke up, it was easier to stay alert. We sang songs and played the word game the rest of the way there. Thanksgiving dinner/lunch was lovely. Grandma Carol, Dave's Mother, started a new tradition this year. We each had to tell everyone what we were thankful for. So, It started with her, people started crying. Then it moved down the line. It got to me, and I of course was thankful to be EMPLOYED when so many people are not, and thankful for Giuliana who wouldn't hold my hand like she was supposed to. Then it was Dave's turn to say what he was thankful for, and he couldn't. He was all "choked up", so Lori had to take over. Before Lori even spoke the words, I knew what she was going to say, what Dave couldn't say. They were thankful for Giuliana. She said, and I'll prob never forget this either "We are thankful for our beautiful Granddaughter, and her Mother for taking such good care of her." At that point, she was crying, as was I. Without having to SAY it, I knew what she meant. I am sure everyone else did too, but it felt more like a secret between the 3 of us. It didn't feel like there were 20 other people watching us. (I'll post pictures tonight, I don't have them at the moment)

We are getting geared up for Christmas around here. Darlene put her tree up, and we have all started wraping and buying Christmas gifts. It's always fun to sit and try to think of what to get each person. I am glad that this year we decided to draw names with the Ketzel side because I would have been sitting for days trying to figure out what to buy everyone.

Here are some recent photos of Giuliana, from the past few weeks :) The first one is some Matilda Jane, of course.


The second picture is an Etsy, Loves Me Not Boutique, set I got in the mail. It's a dress that ties in the back and some leggings to go under it. I'm going to have Allison from Von Groveland Photography take some more of Giuliana in this Etsy set. It's so sweet on her.


This last picture is a knot top that was made by Erin, another Etsy designer, her blog is at the bottom of my page. The ruffles Giuliana wore are Matilda Jane Art Fair.
Photobucket

No comments: