Monday, December 8, 2008

Manic Monday...?

I wish that were true. I am not expecting much excitement today actually.

I am home now, and don't have to be at work for a few hours.

I managed to read the 3rd Twilight book, called Eclipse, yesterday. It wasn't that busy at work, obviously. But I did have to spend some time last night reading as well. It was a little over 600 pages. I am not sure what I am going to do once I get the series all finished. People I know who have read them, say I will re-read them. I suppose it's possible, and likely true. But I am going to try to find some other books I would like to read. I used to read everything that Nicholas Sparks' wrote. He's a great writer, in my opinion. I know he's put out a few books in the past few years that I have not yet read, so perhaps that's where I will start. I realized in getting into "Twilight" I renewed my love of reading. Now, If I can only manage to keep up with it.

Giuliana and I had our Holiday pictures taken yesterday in a local park. I am excited to see how they come out. I had 3 different outfits for her to wear, all Matilda Jane, of course. I took a few with her each time I changed her, and I hope that some of them come out cute. I never have enough pictures taken of her and I together and it would be nice to have one that we both looked good in for our Holiday cards that I am trying to make myself send out.. You all know how much I LOVE to do that sort of thing *haha!*

I don't have much else to report on, but here's a picture of Giuliana before we left yesterday morning.

2 comments:

Casey said...

LOVE the picture!! She looks adorable...

Let us know how the pictures turn out!!

Casey said...

Hey Mitra-

Me again... You're tagged. Check out my blog :)