Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mommy Paparazzi

Sometimes I wonder what I must look like to the outside world, or people watching me. I am ALWAYS trying to get Giuliana to SIT still or STAND still. Key word of course being STILL, which obviously does NOT always happen. I do try though. I also need to invest in a DSLR, but everytime I get ready to, something comes up and I can't get one. I am VOWING to get one when I get my taxes back. It's time. I would be able to get the few good ones I post a WHOLE lot quicker than what it currently takes me. Sometimes she even fights me. I try to make a game out of it, or sing songs so that she smiles and stands still, but somedays she just doesn't want her photo taken. Today, well, it wasn't THAT bad. It did take a few trys to be able to get the few I am posting, but it could have been a lot worse! The top shes wearing is a Gretchen Ellie Halter from the Matilda Jane art fair in Michigan over the summer. I love the fabric on the bodice of the top ;) We have a few things that this fabric is in because it looks so great on her!

Here is an example of what I mean.. The first picture was taken in the house while she watched Jacks Big Music Show on Noggin. Notice how shes ignoring me.


This one was taken in the car, leaving, because she would not stand still for a picture before we left...


SUCESSSSSS! After we got home, before nap time, she sat still in garage and let me take a picture of her :)


But, I was greedy and wanted ANOTHER one, and she sat still in Clara's wheel chair long enough for me to take a picture of her :D

1 comment:

Casey said...

Ah... The joy of photographing two and three year olds.... The only saving grace is that they'll be posing for us by the time they are four and then we'll wonder at what we have created!! HAHA!!

She is a sweetie!! And she looks adorable in that top!! Can't believe it is still warm enough to wear it there... :)

Merry Christmas!!