Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Little Game Of TAG!

Tag. You're It.

Casey from Birdie and The Queen Bee tagged me for 8 things about me - here are mine.


8 Favorite TV Shows:
I actually don't watch a lot of television)


1. LOST
2. Greys Anatomy
3. House
4. One Tree Hill (When I can catch it)
5. Law and Order Reruns
6. Las Vegas reruns
7. Lipstick Jungle
8. CSI Miami


8 Things I Look Forward to:


1. Reading TWILIGHT again ;)
2. Giuliana waking up in the morning
3. Sleep
4. Not having to go to work that day
5. Beach Vacations
6. Birthdays
7. Summertime
8. Being Online


8 Things on my Wish List


1. More Money
2. A good and happy life for Giuliana
3. My Sisters to know how much I really do love them, despite what they were told
4. For Vance to still be here
5. To OWN MY OWN HOUSE
6. To own more books
7. To go to Australia and Greece SOONER than later
8. To have more children someday, and maybe get married.


8 Things I did yesterday


1. Laundry
2. Showered
3. Took Giuliana to school
4. Went by the bank
5. Work
6. Finished Twilight
7. Chatted online a little
8. Went to bed early


8 Favorite Restaurants


1. Chilis
2. Panera
3. Olive Garden
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. California Pizza Kitchen
6. Firehouse Subs
7. Melting Pot
8. Any Fish House on the BEACH


8 Blogs I Follow:


1. Casey
2. Denise
3. Dawn
4. Aubrey
5. Siena
6. Allison
7. Erin
8. Melinda






1 comment: