Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's Catch Up Time!

Where have we been you may wonder.. NOT HERE. Seems like we never stay put for very long these days. I have been all over the place. Since last weekend, it doesn't seem like we've stopped..

Giuliana developed Bronchitis. Fun, huh? The good doctor recommended that I take her to the beach and let the salt air and salt water do her lungs and sinus' some good.. so I did. Allison and Carli came along for the ride ;) Oh how I love the beach. It brings a smile to Giuliana's face that never seems to end, and a sense of peace comes over me.. I wish I could live at the beach. I hope at some point in my life, I can own and live in a small little beach abode.

How CUUTE are these two? They liked being in the sun shade. Allison and I decided however that it was a major pain to put away, and it needed to go back to the store ASAP...


I also took Giuliana to see Daddy this weekend too. She was excited to go see him, and excited to be there. She's not a fan of loud noises, and gets scared easily. So she was attached to my leg while we were in the shop. We did take her around back though where it was quiet and I took a few pictures of them together. How cute does she look here. She loves him so much. He doesn't even know how lucky he is to have a daughter like her, who loves him so unconditionally. She may be a "spitting image" of her Daddy, but to me, I see myself in this picture of them two.


This kid is so funny. If she can't physically SEE me or hear my voice, she turns around to make sure I am not gone. Look at him, looking at her, who is looking at me.. I sure do love her.


I took these pictures a few days ago in the garage. I really like the fabrics on this top, and the dress above. They are GREAT colors for Giuliana and they are so brought and cheery. Not to mention, they wash up GREAT and fit just WONDERFUL. My girlfriend in Colorado has an Etsy store that she sells them at.



These I took these morning.. Shes so cute. The 1 picture was taken outside of her school.



And lastly, let me just tell you- and anyone who reads this - I love this girl. My goodness. I never knew I could love some one as much as I love her. It amazes me every day. She changes and grows right before my eyes, and each day I somehow love her more than the day before. She gives so much purpose and so much reason to my life it's just amazing.

Everyone should be so lucky to live the twinkle of a child's eye- because that's got to be Heaven on Earth.

1 comment:

Call Me Q said...

Girl she is just so wonderful and beautiful. She is a living doll and I too one day hope to live on the beach. =)