Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Did Potty!

Yep! That's right! Giuliana has begun to go potty on the big girl potty. Strange how that makes me proud, but it does. They have been working really hard at school to get them all started on potty training and she started going on the 2ed day. Of course, in true form, she has not gone for me. But that is something I am used to. She always shows me LAST when she's learned something new.



This past weekend we were supposed to go to Elizabeth's baby shower. So, Giuliana and I got all dressed up- I even let her wear jewelry for goodness sakes. Then we hopped in the car and made our way to that side of town. Funny how 1 hour later, and many u-turns, phone calls, and text messages; we could never find the party. The phrase " All dressed up with no where to go " kept creeping into my head. I decided we wouldn't go home, we made all this effort into looking nice, SOMEONE had to see us. So, we went to Chuck and Darlene's house for a little bit. We are there so often they probably didn't even notice that we were in fact all dressed up. I even had on makeup for goodness sakes!



This weekend is another party packed weekend. We have Carli's 1st birthday on Saturday and then a baby shower for Linkon's Mommy- he's going to be a big brother in a few months. So, Saturday will give me another reason to dress her up and take some more pictures.. as if I need a reason, huh? I'm not so sure Giuliana enjoys this though...



No comments from the peanut gallery... Good night!

1 comment:

Call Me Q said...

Evie decided to grace us with her pottiness last as well. Congrats to little G - awww -she is a big girl now!