Saturday, June 6, 2009

2 Shoes + 2 Cookies = Good Day 4 Giuliana

I tried to help my girlfriend buy MAGIC playoff tickets this morning. My oh my. I thought Matilda Jane sold out fast- those tickets were all gone in less than 6 minutes- and for all 3 games. Can you believe that?? I was shocked. Sadly, they are usually called the "Tragic" but all of the sudden they have become a hot ticket item! I am glad for them, they worked hard. It's also good for my local economy :)

After that fun was over, I got Giuliana dressed and off to Mammy's house we went! She took us for a nice little shopping trip to get Giuliana some much needed tennis shoes and socks ;) I can't wait to put them on her! She was also sweet enough to take us to lunch, and then I treated Giuliana to 2 cookies while we were at the mall. All in all, I would say that the kid made out pretty well. Wouldn't you?


I took a few pictures of Darlene and Giuliana together before we left this morning and then I got one of Giuliana with the fountain that Darlene & Chuck's neighbors donated in memory of Clara. It was a really sweet thing they did, and meant so much to Chuck to have that there for everyone to see. Clara really was such a great lady and even in her passing she always remained classy and greatful of people.

1 comment:

Call Me Q said...

I love memorials like that. A tribute - ya know?