Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Little More Mother's Day Love..

So, today was ACTUALLY Mother's day, but the majority of it was spent in the car, on the way home from Cape San Blas. It was quite a drive. We were gone by 10am and not back here till 4:30-5pm. A full day's ride, so they say. It was well worth it. I enjoyed myself, and so did Giuliana.

Yesterday morning before the sun got to high I took Giuliana down to this spot on the beach where there was a BIG washed up log (from who knows where) and took her picture. While we were down there, we ran into PaPa Chuck and Giuliana took a picture with him as well.




She was okay with it up until she fell down off of the log. Then she wouldn't have anything to do with me. As evident in the picture below. She's a firecracker I tell ya.


I also want to introduce Prissy, that's Giuliana's little friend you will see from time to time. She's a doll I bought from a VERY talented lady on Etsy. She even made the doll some clothes to match some of my favorite clothes that Giuliana has. So far Giuliana and Prissy have gone pretty much everywhere together, I hope she continues to like her as much as I do.


Before we left this morning, I took Giuliana down to the beach for just a few more pictures. I know, I know... Poor kid. But her dress was so pretty, and after all, it was Mother's Day. A girl on Etsy, also quite talented , made this dress for Giuliana. I loved it when I saw it by another designer, but that designer has since gone under.. so this was a GREAT thing Melissa did for us!! The necklace is of course by my dear friend Heather. She's been sending all kinds of pretties for Giuliana! We love them all!!

No comments: