Monday, October 13, 2008

We're Sick!

Yeah, Giuliana and I are both sick! It's not be fun needless to say! I was off yesterday so she and I spent the day together. That part was nice, but being stuck in the house because neither of us was feeling well was NOT so nice!

Im off on Friday, and working all weekend again. But Im off the next weekend'. A friend of mine is getting married on Saturday the 25th and I'm really excited to go. Giuliana was also invited to a birthday party on Sunday so we'll be going to that too!

My Matilda Jane Trunk Show is Friday night, I'm hoping that up back up to par by the time it comes around. Doing all of that will not be easy if my head is all fogged up, thats for sure.

Not much else to report today.. Kinda quiet on the homefront.




I took these 2 pictures of Giuliana last week, she was looking up at the airplane! Right after I snapped the 2ed one she said "Aerr Plann". I think her Nana taught her that ;)

No comments: