Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Prettttttty"

I got a knot in the mail the other night from a girlfriend of mine out in California, in the envelope was also a matching bow. Giuliana thinks they are called "Pretties" because thats what all the daycare teachers call them.

Anyhow, this morning after I got her dressed and I was brushing her hair she saw the bow sitting there and she began to tap her head and point to the bow.

I asked her if she wanted to wear it and she nodded yes and then signed "Please" while also saying " Eeeeassse".

I put it in her hair, but I really didnt figure she would leave it alone. I was SHOCKED when she didnt pull it right back out, so I took some pictures. She wore the bow off and on all day long.

She may turn out to be a bow girl after all!


1 comment:

Kellie H said...

Cute bow on her!! Thats funy...My daughter calls jewelery "pretty".