Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy Busy Girls!

Sorry, Its been about 2 weeks since I last posted but I have been really busy working and chasing Giuliana every where she runs!!

I had my VERY FIRST Matilda Jane trunk show the other night with a TK that was here on vacation with her family. What a sweetie! Couldnt have asked for a better show or a better girl to do it with! Im having another one, October 1st. I'm also pretty sure that there will be a 3rd show, also in home, with everything from West Side on October 17th. Now, that one will be a bit different. West Side will actually be out, and we will all be able to see it, feel it, and order it! YAY! I did order quite a bit of WS from the show the other night, but there are still some things that were not orderable yet.. So, thats the purpose of the other catalog show on the 1st and the homeshow on the 17th. Gotta make sure I get all the WS I want, and I am pretty sure I will buy a few things to save for next year too. I really do love the line!

Giuliana is doing good. Shes been trying to talk a lot more lately, and she can really understand what we have been saying all along.. I found that out when this conversation took place

Me: Are you ready to go take a nap now?
Her " No " *shakes her head side to side*
Me: " Huh? " " No, honey, its time for a nap now "
Her: " Momma, No no" *shakes her head side to side*

Well, there you have it boys and girls.. Our very first fight. You can guess who won. I DID. Down for a nap she went, "No" and all. And here is the kicker, not even a whimper out of her when I layed her down, lol. What a goofy girl. I do love her though.

Here are a few pictures I have taken of her the past week or so :) All Matilda Jane , of course! Allison took the one of her on the steps! LOVE that picture!





1 comment:

Mark, Carol and Siena said...

She's getting so big. Good luck with your shows.
We will be seeing you in Nov.
Siena's Mommy