Sunday, February 22, 2009

50th Post!

Look at me!!

This is my 50TH POST!

LOL, it is actually quite an accomplishment for me. I never keep up with these sorts of things :)

As I posted a few days ago, I got my Nikon D80 and these are a few pictures I took of "Non-Moving" subjects this past weekend while I was in Tallahassee at my Dad's house. The peacock's feathers are in my sister's room, and although she is not a fan, I really am.





Well, what do you think? The picture of the lady laying down, is actually a picture of a Persian rug that's been framed and sits above my parents bed. I love it. It's prob one of my faves, aside from the one that's in the dining room. I got a picture of that one too, but the lighting was never right so its not that hot. The fake flower sits on their dining room table, and the wood sticks are in the foyer. There were two vases of them, with the green beads strung through them. I liked them, obviously.

I also took some pictures of Giuliana too. DUH? I know. I can't help myself. It's hard to pick which ones to post. My Step Mom took the ones of me and Giuliana together. I took the rest.





While we were in Tallahassee she also got to go see Nana and PopPop, and ride the tractor of course!! Till she said " Pop Pop DOWN!" and she prompting started to jump off, it was cute though. Don't mind her 80's style Dora headband, her and her Nana couldn't help themselves ;)



No comments: