Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas

Yeah, I am running a tad behind. But, I have had a lot going on with the Holidays and some personal issues, to personal for here, so I am just now getting around to this..

Christmas was lots of fun, Giuliana really got into it this year which is what made it fun for me. I emjoyed watching her open presents and getting all "wide eyed" when she saw what was in tha packages. We all used ELMO and DORA paper so she would know that the presents were for her and it was a success ;) She got more goodies then I could list, and enjoys them all. I think she likes the ELMO LIVE! that she got, and the "BABY" and the STROLLER best though. She also got lots of Dora books, and toys. She got crayons, stickers, and coloring books, and the list goes on and ON! I'd also like to mention she got a pair of FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLE shoes :D They are SUPER cute !!!

Here are some pictures of her from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day ;)

(to be added when I get home )

No comments: