Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sunday Morning...
















So, Sunday morning at about 6am Giuliana decided that she wanted some attention. I went in her room and handed her the sippy cup of fresh milk. She promptly through it to the ground and then reached up for me. Now, mind you, she never refuses any kind of food or drink, specially right when she wakes up. So I picked her up and she layed down on my sholder and almost instantly she began snoring. I laughed, and took her to my room.I know I know. I caved. But sometimes, I just can't help it!! I layed down in bed and went back to sleep with her in my arms. About 2 hours later I woke up and took this 1st picture of her asleep on my arm. I waited another few minutes and then I shrugged her off and went to get her cup. When I woke her up and handed it too her I snapped this 2ed picture...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my god - she is too funny! Love that little girl!

Allison
Envyla.net