Saturday, April 26, 2008

Moving Day!

Soooo! We're moving. I have been pretty busy the past week or so trying to go through things and getting things packed. I didn't have it all done when some of the family stopped by last night to help me get it started. But I think i'll all work out okay. I'll be off of work early this afternoon and I should be able to get the rest of it done today. Then I have to spend tommorrow and Monday cleaning the place and priming Giuliana's room back. I wasn't sad about moving until I started pulling everything out of Giuliana's room and boxing up all her wall decor and things. Im sad to have to paint over her pretty walls.

Thanks to Allison, I have a few very pretty pictures of Giuliana in her room. So i'll always have the memories in photo form.

No comments: