Friday, August 1, 2008

Illonois & Iowa


Well we made it back okay. Everything went as well as could be expected and I think Giuliana and her cousin Siena had the best time out of everyone. The two girls enjoyed playing with eachother and watching the wiggles every morning. They quickly adapted to their new routine :)

I will have to say that the car ride there and back, although long, really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I don't think I gave Giuliana enough credit ;) She was amazing and such a trooper! I don't think she ever really CRIED while we were driving, just a fuss here or there when she wanted to get out for the day or to get us to stop and have lunch

Ill have some pictures to post of that when my Aunt & Uncle send them. So far I only have a few.. This one is my 2ed cousin Erin with Giuliana at the reunion on the 4th of July.

No comments: